11 Things Only Music Photographers Know to be True
Featured image courtesy of Elisa Money
Have you ever noticed the people who sneak into the tiny space between the stage and the crowd right before the set begins? Well that’s us, the music photographers. The ones who take the pictures that are used for all the websites and social media. While the job is fantastic and has some amazing perks, it also has its downsides. Here are just a few of the problems music photographers face:
3. Stepping on each other in the pit.
4. Squeezing into weird spaces for that perfect shot.
8. Moving around the venue to get crowd shots.
10. When you realize just how many photos you have to sift through and know you’re the only one to blame.
11. Constantly thinking about when the next show is.
Did I miss anything? Comment below!